MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 11TH APRIL, 2018
LUDHIANA SAHODAYA SCHOOLS COMPLEX WEST AS ON 11TH APRIL, 2018
Annual session end Meeting of Ludhiana Sahodaya School Complex West for the session 2017-18 was held on 11th April 2018 at The Courtyard Hotel And The Yellow Chilli RK Road, Industrial Area- A, Ludhiana,. The meeting was attended by the 27 Principals of different CBSE affiliated schools. The major agenda of the meeting included reporting of the events of the session and pre-planning of the upcoming session.
The meeting began with Welcome address by the secretary of Sahodaya Ms. Ramanjot Kaur Grewal. Then the session was handed over to Honorable Director Mrs. Mridhu Ablash for further proceedings.
- 1. Director of the complex read her report of all the events held throughout the year and the challenges faced. This year 6 schools joined in the complex as members under her directorship making total number of school to 42. She wished a warm welcome and long association with the complex to all the new schools. It was decided that Sahodaya director also appreciated and applauded the efforts put in by each school for the successful conduction of all the events.The concerns were shared with the house and areas of focus were discussed. Everyone applauded the efforts made by the director for making this year very structured and organized.
- 2. Vice Chancellor CT University Ludhiana Dr. Joginder Singh Dhiman was guest of the day. He addressed the Principals and put a light on different courses provided by CT University.
- 3. Thereafter, the secretary of the complex Ms. RamanjotKaur Grewal shared that there is increase in overall participation of the schools. But still some schools need to pay more attention to their cultural as well as sports events. After this the house was opened for discussion; suggestions and inputs were discussed among the principals and the following decisions have been taken which are as follow:
- • It is mandatory for every member Principal to attend Sahodaya Meetings.
- • It was decided that the school which are on totally non-participating mode, they must make their presence in the activities and events of the complex. With every Principal’s advice the following decision have been taken for such schools; if any school remain absent from the meetings, events and activities of the complex the school would be given an advisory note by the office bearers followed by a show cause notice. After that the school would be terminated from Sahodaya membership without any prior notice.
- • It was passed that Sahodaya Fest will be designed to channelize the energy and hidden talent in students. Passed events will be continued for three days regularly at different venues.
- • It is mandatory for every school to participate in minimum 40% of the activities designed.
- • Every school will be awarded with 5 marks for participation in one activity. If any school does not participate after confirmation to host, 5 marks will be deducted from its account. It is mandatory for every school to score minimum 40% marks of total activities.
- • As per practice of this year, next year the reaching time for all the schools would be after one hour of the school time.
The meeting was ended by presenting ‘Guest of honor’ mementos to all the principals by Vice Chancellor CT University Ludhiana Dr. Joginder Singh Dhiman . It was followed by sumptuous lunch. The director and secretary thanked every principals for their valuable inputs given and decisions taken.