MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 21ST APRIL, 2017
LUDHIANA SAHODAYA SCHOOLS COMPLEX WEST AS ON 21st APRIL, 2017
Annual Meeting of Ludhiana Sahodaya Schools Complex West for the session 2017-18 was held on 21 April, 2017 at St.Kabir Academy Dham (LUDHIANA).The meeting was attended by 23 Principals of different CBSE affiliated schools. The major agenda of the meeting included planning of the whole session.
The meeting began with the welcome address by the host school Principal. The New Office Bearers for the session 2017-18 were nominated and unanimously announced. Mr.VivekTiwari, Principal Satya Bharti Adarsh Sr. Sec. School, Sherpur Kalan handed over the charge to Mrs. Mridhu Ablash Principal Atam Devki Niketan as the Director for the new session. The newly appointed Director, Ms. Mridhu Ablash proposed the name of Ms. Ramanjot Kaur Grewal Principal St. Kabir Academy, for the post of the Secretary for the session which was accepted unanimously by the house.
- The new Director and Secretary thanked the house for the trust shown and ensured that they will work as a team will make every attempt to bring the complex to the next level.
- Director Sahodaya proposed that there must be an advisory committee to discuss any sensory case or so for the smooth running of various activities of Sahodaya that was accepted by the house. An advisory committee including Mrs. Anita Kundra Principal Jatindra Green Field, Ms. Jaskiran Kaur Principal Amrit Indo Canadian Academy, and Mr. Navneet Chauhan Principal Spring Dew Public School Nanaksar was constituted. The newly appointed office bearers thanked the house and ensured to work diligently for the betterment of students.
- This was followed by planning and allocation of different activities to the schools for the full session where activities, dates and venues were decided.
- It was decided that detailed information, rules and regulations regarding the activity should be conveyed by the host school by 7th May 2017 to the Director or Secretary Sahodaya otherwise fine Rupees 100/- (per day) will be charged to the defaulter schools.
- The participating schools must follow the timeline given for sending the details of the participants.
- The host school will not participate in co curricular activities but can present guest item.
- The office bearers will arrange the coaches for sports activities and their payment will be done from Sahodaya Account.
- It was decided that observer will be appointed for both curricular and co curricular activities.
- It was decided that the schools which are not participating in Sahodaya meetings and activities should be blacklisted after sending show cause notice to them. It is mandatory for every school to participate in 50%
of the planned sports and co curricular activities.
- It is mandatory for the school principal to attend Sahodaya meetings. Principal should not send their representatives.
The meeting was ended with ‘Votes of thanks’ by Director Sahodaya. It was followed by lunch. The director and
secretary thanked every principals for their valuable inputs given and decisions taken