MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 25TH APRIL, 2019
LUDHIANA SAHODAYA SCHOOLS COMPLEX WEST AS ON 25TH APRIL, 2019
Annual Meeting of Ludhiana Sahodaya School Complex West for the session 2019-20 was held on 25/April/2019 at Peace Public School, Mullanpur the meeting was attended by Principals of different CBSE affiliated school. The major agenda of the meeting was as follow;
- • Selection of New Office Bearers.
- • Planning of New Co – Curricular and Sports Calandar.
The meeting began with the welcome address of Mrs. Mridhu Ablash, Director of Ludhiana Sahodaya Complex. In the beginning Mrs. C.K. Jeeja, Principal, Peace Public School and Mrs. Jaskiran Kaur, Principal, Amrit Indo Canadian Academy was acknowledge and honoured by House for new innovations MOU and Science/ Maths Fest last year.
The New Office Bearers were nominated and Voted by House. Mr. Navneet Chauhan, Principal Spring Dew Public School, Jagraon took the charge as Director, Mr. Ravi Kant, Principal Guru Nanak Public School, as Gen. Secretary, Mr. Deep Kumar Sharma, Principal G.H.G Academy as Secretary (sports), Mrs. Manjit Kaur, Principal, New GMT Public School as Secretary (Co-curricular). Mrs. Mridhu Ablash, Principal, Atam Devki Niketan Ludhiana handed over the charge to New Director.
- The new office Bearers thanked the house for the trust shown and ensured that they will work as a team. And the complex will achieve new heights.
- This was followed by planning and allocation of different activities to the schools for the full session where activities will held. Dates and venues were decided also (List Attached).
- All Host Schools will circulate the details of their events, rules and regulations to the other member schools at least 30 days in advance, so that the participating schools can prepare themselves.
- Host Schools can participate in co-curricular events but will not compete for the trophy. An Appreciation Trophy will be awarded to the Host School from Sahodaya.
- It was also decided that for every event, there will be one team including Host Principal, one Observer and Secretary concerned from office bearers to plan and execute the events.
- The participating schools must follow the time - line given for sending the details of the participants.
- Host school will send invitation to all member schools. Host schools will give their requirements for trophies and certificates to Gen. Secretary/ Secretary (concerned) in time.
- The office bearers will arrange the coaches for sports activities and their payments will be done from Sahodaya Account.
- It is mandatory for every school to participate in 50% of planned sports and co-curricular activities.
- In some competitions Teachers accompanied with participating teams will be allowed to witness the events.
- Host schools will submit the results along with photographs to the office bearers at email@example.com.
- All communications from Sahodaya Side to member schools will be done through above mentioned mail id.
- Member schools, those who left, submit the annual subscription fee to Mr. Ravi Kant, Gen. Secretary by 20th May, 2019.
Kindly Note the Contact Numbers: -
Mr. NAVNEET CHAUHAN: 8194971700, (Director)
Mr. Ravi Kant: 98141-14143 (Gen. Sec.)
Mr. Deep Kumar Sharma: 9814900738 (Sec. Sports)
Mrs. Manjit Kaur Khangura:9855581183 (Sec. Co-Curricular)
The meeting was ended with “Vote of Thanks” by Mr. Ravi Kant, Secretary Sahodaya, and Host Principal, Mrs, C.K. Jeeja. It was followed by lunch.